Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Playing Catch Up

It's been a pretty active few months in Boston and I have let my blog suffer.  I am slowly going through the images I have made since May and will start posting some of the ones I like on here.

First up is a photo of President Obama during a speech in Boston while campaigning for then Senate candidate Edward Markey.  It can be challenging to get creative at these events.  Local press is usually positioned on a riser in the back of the room that is usually pretty far from the stage. There is often a side riser that will give you a different angle but bouncing between the two can be difficult, especially if it's a crowded event. But you work it the as hard as you can and try to get something that might stand out even if it just a little bit. I don't know if this did the trick but it was a photo of something other than just the podium.




No comments: