Friday, August 3, 2007

Some a dis some a dat

I have exactly 5 minutes to kill. So I am putting up a few shots from here and there. First one is from a trip to Vinalhaven Maine that Christine and I took. It is a photo of the harbor taken from the ferry over there.




The next group of photos are all from a little league game I covered a week or two ago. I have kind of hit my limit with little league games so I get bored quickly. This one was wrapping up right around sunset. Just a few patches of golden hour light were hitting the field here and there. So I used it in a few photos.

Newton, Mass - July 20, 2007 - The umpire of the Walpole vs Parkway Little League playoff game stares off into the sun during a lull.


Newton, Mass - July 20, 2007 - Fans watch the Little League game from the outfield.


Newton, Mass - July 20, 2007 - A Parkway Little League player stretches for a ball during a playoff game against Walpole.


No comments: