Monday, March 14, 2011

New Look

I just did a quick redesign of the old blog and thought now that I did all this work I should post something.  Take a look and let me know if it works for you.  

So here is a photo from a news story I worked on for The Boston Herald. A reporter and I had to follow up on a stabbing that happened the night before in a housing project in Boston. This woman was neighbors with the victim and the suspect and heard the whole thing through her walls.

Boston, MA - Guerlande Merisier gestures towards the apartment of Cherry Clinton on February 26, 2010.  Clinton has been charged with the stabbing death of an unnamed victim in her apartment the night before.   Photo by Matthew Healey

I am also working on a project and hope to have a few select photos up here and on my website in the next few weeks.  I will keep you posted.  And be sure to check my site http://www.matthealey.com for my full portfolio and contact information.  

No comments: