Tuesday, May 18, 2010

That time I got to shoot Radiohead...

Aka one of the best assignments I have ever had.

Really it, was just awesome.

I listened to a lot of Radiohead in my time and jumped on the chance to shoot them.  Right up front, only allowed to shoot the first three songs like at most concerts these days but it was fantastic.  Got to watch the rest in the press area on closed circuit.  Did I also mention that Christine (my lady) was right there with me working for the competition, and we had just gone to see Wilco the night before at Tanglewood.

Best weekend ever and I just dug up the photos and put them in my PhotoShelter.  Here are two from that night.

Thom Yorke, Lead singer of the group Radiohead performs with the band at the Comcast Center in Mansfield, Massachusetts on August 13, 2008. Photo by Matthew Healey

Thom Yorke, Lead singer of the group Radiohead performs with the band at the Comcast Center in Mansfield, Massachusetts on August 13, 2008. Photo by Matthew Healey

Added some other concert pics to the archives as well.  Have a look at my PhotoShelter page.

No comments: